Hi friends! In an effort to make links easier for you to find (and for me to monetize 🤑) I had the idea of dedicating a blog post solely to Stories each week. The idea is to include links to ANY and ALL items, web articles, outfits, etc.. featured on my Instagram Stories on any given week. What do you think? Let’s use this first week of March as our guinea pig and see how we do!
- Curly Hair Routine
After a lifetime of fighting my curls, I’m finally letting them BE! This is what I’ve been using to keep them up:
The coolest gadget I didn’t know I needed! At $40 this purchase is a no brainer, if you ask me! It’s meant to go on your neck/high back area but I’ve been using it on my legs and lower back as well. SO GOOD!
3. Favorite heart mug on Repeat: Don’t @ me when you see the prize haha it’s my one Vermont souvenir, it brings be joy and I regret nothing! Coffee maker and other essentials also linked because why not.
4. Community Fridge Deets: This weekend we dropped off food at our community fridge and got some questions. t’s located at 1471 Dot Ave in Boston. They take all types of food and pantry items (even pre-made dishes!) as long as they are in good condition– if you wouldn’t eat it yourself, you shouldn’t stock the fridge with it. You can learn more here. 🙂
5. Chickie’s Big Ol’ Box of Crayons: A Christmas gift from Gramps! It has been wonderful for school projects 🙌🏽
6. Target graphic sweatshirts: I am straight up OBSESSED with these and wear them LOTS. They are soft and really great quality for the price. I got mine several months ago so linking some from the same brand that are available now. For reference, I have these in a size S and XS and both fit great! I’d say they are slightly oversized.
7. Chickie’s School Backpack: We are starting in person school TOMORROW and I can’t even believe it! It’s just two days a week and the parental anxiety is REAL but Chick is excited and (we think) really needs the time away from home. Here goes nothing… Linking her exact model and some other colors, including some that are on sale. You can personalize them and add patches, too! It’s super cute, BIG, lots of pockets and according to my girlfriends, has amazing wear and tear.
8. School sign + Lettering Basics: I learned how to letter using this HandLettering 101 Book. It’s such a fun skill! Im not very good at it, but I enjoy it a lot. It’s TOTALLY learnable, too!
9. Cashmere Socks: I got these as a v-day present from #handsomehubbs and I am IN LOVE!! Filing these guys under things I didn’t know I needed and now can’t live without. I’m a cashmere sock girl now, I guess.. Wanna join the club? 😂
10. Favorite feminine combat boots: These have been go to shoes since I scooped them on Black Friday. I LOVE that I can just slip my foot in and go, no shoelace tying necessary. I took my usual size 7 and they fit like a dream. I’ve been VERY IMPRESSED with the quality, despite me getting them wet a few times 🙊 Plenty of sizes left on the site right now!
11. Teddy Bear’s car seat: We are OBSESSED with his carseat! It’s very slim (so much so that you can fit three across!) but super sturdy. You can use it rear facing, forward facing and eventually as a booster. I cannot say enough good things about this car seat! It has a steal core and can stay with kiddos from birth through AGE 10. Seriously!!!! Every single one of my girlfriend’s that’s come into our car has ended up buying the same one and that, my friends, is the sign of a good product!
12. Personalized Textile Stamp: I have not yet used it, but my close friend who is up to date on all the best kiddo gadgets gave this personalized stamp kit for clothes, school supplies and gear rave reviews. It comes with interchangeable letters so you can personalize it different ways– you’re not stuck buying one per kid. Stay tuned for how it works! Chick will be going to camp this summer and I have a feeling this tool will come in handy..
Keep checking back throughout the week for more links and info 🙂 Happy March!!
Leave a Comment