Its a new week! You know the drill– anything and everything from this week’s stories, will be featured below. For last week’s edition, click here.
- Baby Zen Yoyo Stroller and Ride Along Board: Featured in my latest Reel, this is hands down our favorite stroller! We’ve had it since Chick was 6 months old and have traveled the world with it– the wear and tear is incredible! We have the UppaBaby Vista yet reach for the Yoyo SIGNIFICANTLY more– if I knew then what I know now (it has a basinet, car seats clip in, etc..), I would have only purchased the Yoyo… When Ted came along, we purchased this ride along board and it’s AMAZING. The stroller (easily!) folds tiny and fits in most overhead compartments. Truly cannot say enough good things about our Yoyo!!! Linking it along with ALL accessories below– linking from Nordstrom only because they have such incredible customer service (if anything goes wrong with delivery or the product itself, you’ll be glad you purchased form them!) and it’s priced the same as everywhere else.
- Textile Stamp: Repeat from last week because I finally tried it and WOAH! Gone are the days of ordering personalized stickers to iron on clothes and stick on notebooks thanks to this nifty tool 🙌🏽 It comes with the whole alphabet and MANY extras so you can use one stamp for the whole family. The ink stays on clothes through 100 washes and once the stamp runs out of ink you can buy refills. Summer camp here we come!
- Globber Scooters: As you might remember, we got both kids scooters for Ted’s second birthday last October (Chickie’s was a “second birthday of being a big sister” gift ☺️) and CANNOT say enough good things about them. Globber Scooters have a very reasonable price point and have held up nicely, especially considering we store them outside. Chickie previously had the micro kick board (it was stolen.. or lost.. I’m too disorganized to know for sure 😇) and the Globber is very comparable (but much cheaper) to that one. The light-up wheels are a BIG deal around here haha.. Ted (at age 2) picked it up RIGHT away in large part because of the magic button on the front of the scooter-– it locks the wheels in place so it only moves forwards and backwards, not side to side. Truly cannot recommend this scooter enough!
- Tubby Todd Bath Producs We have been using Tubby Todd bath products for as long as I can remember and they are the best! I especially like their all over ointment which is the only thing that consistently gets rid of the kid’s eczema flair ups. Their fragrance free hair and body wash and conditioner are also Casa Rice favorites. Skip the everyday lotion… but double up on the bubble bath! If you use this link, you get 10% off your entire order (and I’ll get a small commission!).
- Travel Booster Seat: We got this guy years ago when my niece and nephews came to visit and it’s been on heavy rotation ever since. When Chickie was in nursery school we permanently left one of these boosters (they are only $40!) in her cubby for any last minute pickups or playdates. This travel booster is approved for kids aged 4 and up, 40 to 100 lbs, and 40 to 59 inches tall (or roughly until age 12.) 12!!!!!! The reason why this back-less grab0and -o booster can be so small is because it works differently than most– instead of lifting your kiddo up so the seatbelt fits securely, it brings the seatbelt down to kiddo level. Genius! The one downside of this neat booster is that it’s not the most comfortable to buckle in and out of– for everyday use that would get real annoying but considering the occasional use, size, safety ratings and price, it’s a non issue for us. You can see a video of how it works here. It’s truly a remarkable invention!
- Car Seats Generally: For everyday, we use this slim carseat that can be used rear facing from birth, forward facing and later transforms into a booster and fits three across. If you are looking for a travel carseat for your 2-4 year old (the booster linked above is for 4+), this is the one we use and it’s great- light and comes with a travel case. Linking all three below!☺️
That’s it for now! Keep checking in through out the week for more. Sending love!!!