Happy April, my friends! You know the drill by now– links to everything and anything shown in Stories this week, below!
- Tasseled patio umbrella and concrete stand: A Home Depot find! The umbrella itself is only $99 and with the (26 pound, concrete) stand it comes to $140. I’ve been searching for a cute and functional patio umbrella that doesn’t break the bank for a WHILE and finally settled on this one. The jury is still out on how long it’ll last but for $99, I’d be happy with one full season. Stay tuned! Patio furniture and other details, linked below!
- Chickie Day 5.0 aka Dino Fest 2021: Chickie Day is coming up and the planning for a small, COVID complaint gathering had begun!! Last weekend I stopped at Target and found some cutie plastic Dinos– similar to these. I then ordered these party hats to put on them!! I also grabbed this Spritz garland thinking I could use it as a center piece or attach it to the fence for a backdrop?
- Gallery Wall: I received lots of questions on this. I tried to get you guys a discount code, but never heard back– boo! We ordered our frames from Smallwoods Home and are really happy with them. I ordered the Medium 25” x 17” size in white.
- Stainless Steel Lunchbox: You all know how obsessed I am with our lunchboxes by now. Including it again below along with some really cute add ons to make lunch making FUN 💕 We typically make lunches the night before– there’s a highlight in my profile if you’re looking for ideas.
- Easter Outfits: Chickie’s cutie leggings are from target– here– I just purchased the cutest white leather Keds for her!! Of course they stayed on for two minutes before her spending the entire day barefoot… a true sign of Spring/Summer! JCrew heart pocket tees are our favorites! I’m wearing my favorite Levis + a cutie spring top (more Spring tops, sneaks and barrettes linked here!). Linked everything below 💕
- Amazon Sunnies: I am so obsessed with these! Want to purchase another color. They are $15 and I swear you can’t tell 🤗 Wearing them in the pic above.
- Self tanner + Osea body oil: The best combo! In the colder months, I use the body oil everyday and add the tanning drops every two weeks or so. In warmer months the drops make an appearance about once a week. The Osea body oil is SO GOOD– it’s clean (meaning no crazy chemicals, good for people and planet), NON GREASY — a must in my book!– and it really packs a hydration punch. The Undaria Algae Body Oil is filled with antioxidants and firms your skin, too! Cannot recommend enough. The tanning drops are also clean, smells very nice and is super low maintenance– I don’t use a glove or any other special instrument; just add about 8 drops to the body oil, rub as usual paying a little extra attention to elbows and knees and then wash my hands really quickly. Can’t get any easier than that! The tan is buildable, so I buy the medium and just apply more drops or just do it more often when I want more color. Note: the drops also work for your face, just go sloooow because you can end up orange in the face real quick. They also come in a body only spray “water” version but having tried both, the drops are much easier as the spray requires a glove.
- Most Voted Blowdryers: I asked the community for blow dryer recommendations after mine broke this morning. Despite me caveating the ask with ” I don’t want the Dyson Spaceship Blowdryer because it’s a million dollars and I don’t need it,” the Dyson Spaceship Blowdryer got the most votes… 😤🤣 The Dry Bar Buttercup was a close second, followed by the Revlon Dryer Brush. I’ve been eyeing this one from DevaCurl, supposedly great for curly hair but the neon green palm tree situation is intimidating.. I might just purchase the diffuser. Would love to hear your experiences with these!!
- The Future is Female: Our new favorite tee 💕 and some others Chick owns and loves, linked below! These are soft, wash beautifully and are currently buy one get one 50% off. You can find Chickie’s current favorite ($10!!!) shoes here, her mask chain here and our current favorite masks here.
Thanks for stopping by, my friends. Keep checking back through out the week for more links!
Leave a Comment