It’s hard to believe another week has come and gone, isn’t it? You know the drill by now, anything and everything shown on stories this week (April 11th through the 18th) will be linked below. Happy shopping, my loves! If you’d like a specific link included below, just drop me a DM. If you’re looking for last week’s post (Chickie’s mask and $10 cheetah shoes, blow dryer reccos, tanning drops, patio furniture, etc..) you can find it here!
- Spring city walk essentials: The weather was GORGEOUS in Boston this weekend so naturally, we went for lots of long walks with our favorite stroller, the Baby Zen Yoyo. If you’b been following me for a while, your know my family’s love for this stroller runs DEEP. We have traveled tons with it, with and without the ride along attachment) and cannot recommend it enough! It is the perfect city stroller that grows with your kids and family– it goes from a newborn basinet to a sit down stroller in interchangeable colors, you can then add an umbrella, a hanging bag and the ride along board (which accommodates Chick sitting and standing up!)– it doesn’t get any better than the Yoyo!
- Spring accessories: I purchased these cutie mask chains on Etsy (3 for $10!) and I’m in love! Great quality for the price, super feminine and LOTS of colors offered. They shipped super fast, too! I’ve had these $55 sunglasses for a WHILE (I used nail polish remover and a q-tip to take the BIG logo of the front of them 😅) and still love them! Linking everything below, including my new favorite hat!
- New white Levi’s: You know my obsession with Levi’s– happy to report I found another fit for our collection just in time for Spring! This version of the 501 skinny is stretchier than most other Levi’s while still maintaining the “true denim” look. I initially got my regular size and had to exchange it for one size smaller, so def suggest you size down on these babies. Plenty of sizes left over at Revolve, with complementary 2 day shipping! Note that these are not a true white, but an off-white. Linking everything I’m wearing below except the necklace, which you can find here.
- Kiddo Scooters: Our favorites– linked in almost every weeks stories posts! 🤣 These guys can take up to 110 pounds and grow with the kiddies. We picked it for Ted because it has a button you can push so it only goes forward and backward, allowing younger kiddos to learn faster. Linking our wagon as well because we are OBSESSED.
- Madewell Sale Picks: Madewell (my fave!) is doing up to 40% off with code SPRINGITON. Including everything that’s in my cart below 😅 I love their boxy cropped tees (they wash like a dream!) and soft button downs. I have these slimming jeans (true to size) and love them!
- Favorite Bralettes: Linked these in the Spring tops roundup post, but including here after getting some questions this AM!
- Tanning Drops on sale: Just realized my favorite tanning drops are 15% off for Sephora Beauty Insiders (free to join) using code OMGSpring. Hooray! They are typically $30 and are on sale for $25 with free shipping (code FREESHIP)– doesn’t get any better than that! I will try to show you tonight on Stories how easy they are to apply. After a lifetime of being too intimidated by the process to try self-tanners these drops have been a lifesaver. I typically use them about once a week by adding a few drops into my regular skin moisturizer, applying as usual and then QUICKLY washing my hands, making sure to scrub in between my fingers. Including it and some other Sephora favorites on sale below! The Supergoop GLOW screen is AMAZING for under makeup or by itself.
That’s it for now– stay tuned for more. I hope you all have a wonderful week!